Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests INSIDIOUS Wiki

What is your username? Flawless Diva (talk) 18:31, June 12, 2014 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:insidiousmovie

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 29 and counting.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since June 12

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

User name Groups Edits Last logged in

Last edited

Coolboyzoom4541(Contribs) bureaucrat, sysop 2 20:03, April 13, 2013 15:28, July 6, 2011

Any other information:

I've been trying to clean up the wiki as much as I can and I'm trying to attract contributors to the wiki. I'd like to add a nice wordmark, background, and good feel to the style of the wiki. There's also several pages marked for deletion that need to be deleted and some spam (i've already contacted VSTF about it).

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
I'm sure you're aware of the whole week-long editing requirement, but I'm just reminding you because there's no such thing as too prepared. Also, I cleaned up the table to make it easier to read, if you don't mind. Good luck on the adoption! MissingNo.Message Wall | Contributions | The DJMAX WikiJune 12, 2014|6:41:05 PM
Yes, I'm aware of the 1-week editing requirement, but by personal experience, by the time staff gets to this it'll probably be 1 week. And thank you for the table cleanup! :) --Flawless Diva (talk) 19:36, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I'm glad to see that you started a blog about adopting, but you have only edited the wikia on two days. I will put the request on hold -- please start editing the wikia more regularly and feel free to ask on my wall after you have done this for a week or so. -- Wendy (talk 03:57, June 21, 2014 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have made no further edits to the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk 01:18, October 24, 2014 (UTC)