Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests I Hate Everything Wiki

What is your username? Atbryan61

Please link to the wiki here: http://i-hate-everything.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 49

How many days/months have you been editing there? Two Days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? AproExo, February 6, 2016

Any other information: I would like to adopt the I Hate Everything Wiki. After searching for a long amount of time I could only find a single bureaucrat and that user has not made an edit since February of 2016. I have experience being the head of Wikias, as I am the user that adopted the Smosh Wiki. I feel I could do much good and clean up the very poorly put together Wikia that lacks many things. Thank you for reading.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello there, as I see here you are in a shape that will fit you, but please edit for 1 week (November 9 - November 16). Anyways, have fun being admin! Famouslogos9098 (talk) 22:29, November 13, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. You successfully adopted Smosh Wiki on October 21, so you are not eligible to adopt another wiki until November 21. Also, there is at least one other active editor, so please create a blog post stating your desire to adopt the wiki. Continue editing nearly every day and create the blog post, then contact me on my message wall on November 21, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 19:04, November 14, 2017 (UTC)