Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests InFamous Wiki

What is your username?

• Redexx

Please link to the wiki here: http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/InFamous_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

• 20 months and 28 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

• 6-11-13, Redexx

Any other information:

• The InFamous wiki's bureaucrat is gone. She has frequent health problems and has been gone before for months at a time. She hasn't returned for a while now, and her new leave may be indefinite. Our wiki has plenty of admins, but we still need a bureaucrat to manage things. I would like to adopt Bureaucrat rights, as I am the most active admin on the wiki, and I feel we need a highly active Bureaucrat.

Redexx- You have no idea who you're dealing with (talk) 02:15, June 12, 2013 (UTC)

Since there are quite a few admins and active editors on the wiki, we will require a discussion (blog, forum) about appointing a new bureaucrat and that you would be interested in the position. Please encourage users to participate to come to a decision and let the blog run at least a week. Please link any discussion here so we can review and we will check back in about a week. Rappy 16:38, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
I am closing this request as you have not made a blog or forum post about adoption that I can find. Please feel free to ask again when you have had a chance to discuss adminship with the other contributors! -- Wendy (talk) 03:35, June 30, 2013 (UTC)