Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Indonesian One Piece Wiki

What is your username? Gun28

Please link to the wiki here: http://id.onepiece.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Any other information:

Hi. Your contributions look ok, but they were mostly all made on one day. In order to adopt the wiki you need to be regularly contributing there for at least a week. You would also need to talk to the other users there about the adoption (making a blog is ok). Please start editing and create the blog and we will check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 02:58, March 13, 2013 (UTC)

It's good to see you continuing to work on the wiki, but you have not created a blog to talk to the other contributors about adopting it. Please continue to work on the wiki and start a blog about adoption and we will check back one more time! -- Wendy (talk) 03:04, April 2, 2013 (UTC)

Hi, i give my vote to Gun28. please allow him to be the admin because we need to change background and lock some article (sorry for my bad english) Bananawani (talk) 19:05, April 12, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 01:52, April 19, 2013 (UTC)