Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Infamous Wiki

Username: Redexx

Please link to the wiki here: http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

How many edits have you made on that wiki?: 1749

How many days/months have you been editing there?: 23 Months and 7 days.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?: Redexx, 7-30-13 at 9:30 A.M. EST.

Any other information: Our previous Burueaucrat, Putowtin has been gone for several months. There are only two admins who are active on the wiki including me. I have volunteered to replace her and have set up a blog in order to elect me and a new admin. We need a new Crat to manage things. I am active every day and will continue to be for the foreseeable future. If anything changes, I will be sure to arrange things before leaving. Here is a link to the blog: http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Redexx/7-30-13:_Time_to_move_on.

Redexx- You have no idea who you're dealing with 13:59, July 30, 2013 (UTC)Redexx

According to http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers/sysop, the wiki has 6 bcrats & 12 admins. Putowtin has logged into Wikia recently. Discuss things with her if you can. The Kittynator (talk) 17:14, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
I'm going to have to disagree with this adoption request for the reasons that Kittynator stated as well as some others. After observing you for quite some time on the inFAMOUS wiki, you've come across to me as someone who is not willing to work with a team and merely wants the power associated with being a bureaucrat. Demeaning other administrators and attempting to force them to cooperate via deception and threats ("Now go leave a comment on my blog, it'll make me look good.", "It's mine, War's, and Shrev's word against yours.", etc.) is an extremely bad sign. I am not attempting to demean you, but rather, give constructive criticism, as your actions and attitude mirror exactly another Wikia user that had to be demoted and banned after an incident involving Wikia staff. ~ Aelita Schaeffer

For kittynator: We may have that many Crats/Admins listed, however the majority are not there. Putowtin was the last one i had seen, and she has not made a contribution to our wiki for several months. Do offical responses come from more than Wendy and Rappy now? Just wondering. This is for Aelita: No offence here, but I do believe you have my personality completely wrong. I do have an...odd sense of humor that those around me soon become accustomed to but may seem harsh when looked at from a different point of view. I am, in fact, rather good with teams, however I am ticked easily by vandals and people who are deliberately being petulant and irritating. I do not recall that first quote of mine but if you could tell me where it's from I could perhaps explain it? As for the second one, I do remember. Maybe you should check into Jim Logan's (The guy I was talking to) past. When I first arrived at the wiki I believe he had already been blocked once before and was on the second tier of the warning system that was in place. However, we are somewhat friends outside of wikia (PSN, etc) and I feel I can express a bit more feeling around him. I will not make excuses however, for some times where I am quick to anger or in the end resort to a final threat (although I feel it's necisarry at times when the offenders will not respond to politeness or reason.). I do ask you to reconsider. I have a strong sense of responsibility and the weight of Cratititude. And yes, I just made up that word. Redexx- You have no idea who you're dealing with 20:17, August 4, 2013 (UTC)Redexx

Thanks for letting me know you no longer need the rights! -- Wendy (talk) 03:27, August 14, 2013 (UTC)