Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Tigress115
Please link to the wiki here: http://insideout.wikia.com/wiki/Inside_Out_Wikia
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 112
How many days/months have you been editing there? 28 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last admin edit was from the bureaucrat NikkiSarah on January 12 2016.
Any other information: Although the bureacrat has edited within the past 60 days, the edit that took place on January 12 2016 was fairly ineffectual towards any main articles on the wiki. No admins have edited any content articles since November 28 2015. The user rights log also reveals that the NikkiSarah is unable to take care of the wiki and created admins to take it over; admins who are also inactive. NikkiSarah also has not responded to any message wall posts or acted on any edit summaries, such as deletion requests.
Despite NikkiSarah's little inactivity, she's still edited within the last 60 days, and Homer77 is seeking admin rights, so you need to ask her for rights just like he is. Sorry!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 05:15, February 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If Nikki doesn't respond to your message within the next 3 days (that gives her 5 days to respond), go ahead and start a public discussion about adopting the wiki. If Homer is wishing to adopt the wiki as well, he can respond on your adoption discussion and the two of you can decide who will be the best to adopt. For now, just wait and see if Nikki responds and if she doesn't, go ahead and start the adoption discussion. If she comes back and comments on your adoption discussion, please update us with what they say. --Ripto 05:19, February 19, 2016 (UTC)
- I'm really sorry about that removal, I did not even notice there was more page history when I accessed this through my email.
- I have asked NikkiSarah for admin rights and she has not responded, and Homer77 was pursuing adminship, but is not too active now, and on top of that, there is no one there to grant him adminship if he was pursuing it. I have also read that their are some exceptions to the 60 day rule and I am fairly certain that if I just wait for three more weeks the wiki will still be in the same state, and I don't want to have to do that if I can fix it now. But I will wait if I have to.
- Thanks a lot for the tip I'm going to write a discussion at the wiki and see if the three or four active users will agree on anything.Tigress115道·E· 17:11, February 19, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Alright, I see you went ahead and started your adoption discussion due to Nikki not responding to your message. Now you'll just need to remain active (editing every day or every two days) while your adoption is in queue and Staff will review around a week from now. :) --Ripto 08:30, February 21, 2016 (UTC)
- Hello. I've given you admin rights based on your messages to the bureaucrat, her inactivity over the last 6 weeks, and the community support for you gaining rights. Feel free to contact me on my message wall when NikkiSarah has been inactive for a full 60 days and I can add the bureaucrat rights. -- Wendy (talk) 04:45, March 5, 2016 (UTC)