Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Insurgency Wiki

What is your username? Yingerman

Please link to the wiki here: http://insurgency.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 661, so far...

How many days/months have you been editing there? 9 days.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 20:18, September 6, 2013; F4cet

Any other information:  Over the past week I have added loads of content to build the Insurgency Wikia from the ground up. There has been only one other user who has been contributing.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
You must be contribution least 1 week to be accept. Gà Con Tập Chơi (Tường tin nhắn) (Đóng góp của tôi) 04:05, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Actually, he only needs to be active for one week. If he edits consistently from this point on, he will have met the requirement by the time staff reaches him. Kamikaze839 04:07, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. YOur contributions look good. I see there is another contributor, Qwertyguns. Could you please let him know that you plan to adopt the wikia? I will put this request on hold. Please message me on my wall when he reponds with a link to the conversation. -- Wendy (talk 05:19, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
I've given you the rights -- good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:00, July 17, 2014 (UTC)