Current edit count: 2,506
How long I have edited there: 3 months, 25 days
Last admin to edit and when: Me (LillyDaNinja) Today Edit: Founder Elsie Tonks; last logon 05:37, August 13, 2013; last edit 17:07, December 6, 2013 -
Other information: I would like to adopt the wiki because I have emailed the founder several times and she has not replied, one of them being the day after she disappeared (December 6,2013). I am currently needing another admin but as I am not bcrat I am unable to do this. If you would prefer to just make her admin on there User:ChocoKat that would be great also.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)To clarify, this is a case of an Admin seeking Bureaucrat in order to promote another user to Admin.
- Haya! I see Rappy gave you some advice on his Wall. I'm not Staff, so the following is only *my* experience from several adoptions of my own and observations of others. Usually in cases like this, for a straight up adoption the last bureaucrat needs to be inactive for 60 days, which by the time this request floats to the top of the queue will be about 30 days. Merrystar generally asks an Adoptee to try again when the 60 is up.
- However, if promoting another user is the short-term goal, she may usually go ahead and do so. *I* recommend following through on both: asking for ChocoKat's promotion (*try* asking on her Wall as you did with Rappy, might get faster response), as well as coming back for Bureaucrat when eligible if the Founder remains inactive.
- Finally, maintain your own level of edit activity during this process. However this shakes out, Good Luck! --Love Robin (talk) 17:11, December 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. Robin is correct that the wiki is not eligible for full adoption until Elsie has been inactive for 60 days.
- With community support we would be willing to appoint an additional admin to help you; however I see that chocokat does not wish to be promoted. I have given her rollback rights for now. If there is another user the wiki wishes to make an administrator, and the community agrees then please message me on my wall. You can also request bureaucrat status again in another month if Elsie does not return. -- Wendy (talk) 04:51, January 8, 2014 (UTC)