What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
How many days/months have you been editing there?
About a month
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
19:02, April 21, 2012 Dragodeath232323.
Any other information:
MayaFujiwara is vandalizing the wiki and there is no admin to stop it. I managed to have backed up the pages that it vandalized, but now I have to stop this fiend once and for all.
On the other hand, I love to edit cute pages, and they might have no active admins. Although I might not be able to edit this wikia alot, I will stand and deliver to stop these vandals.
- Hi. I have blocked MayaFujiwara and it looks like you undid most of the vandalism. You can always ask for help at the Volunteer Spam Task Force should s/he return under a different name.
- Your contributions look ok, but they have been very sporadic. Please start editing the wiki more regularly. Please also create a blog about adopting the wiki so other (non-vandal) contributors can discuss the change. Give us a link to the blog and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 01:30, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Hmm, ok. It's just because I did this application because I don't know how to deal with vandalism if there is no active admin. Now that I know how to report vandalism, I don't need to worry anymore. But right now, I'll have to do the things that you told me if I want to be the wiki's admin. It might take a lot of time, but I'll think about it. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 03:52, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- That may make me look like I'm untrustworthy, but a wiki without an admin is a no-no for me. That would risk more trouble. So, I'm still interested in becoming its adopted admin so that it can stay safe and clean at all time. There's a lot of maintenance it can be done and I can fix it all up. I will also ensure there aren't anymore future vandalism by just staying passively active. My email reminder is enabled so I will know if there are any changes. I hope you understand, because I bet that wiki was made a long time ago and it should probably be carefully preserved. ---TacticalMaster (talk) 04:28, April 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hi TacticalMaster, to add to Wendy's response (in case she doesn't check back on the on-hold requests for a little while), you need to be actively editing the wiki in order to adopt it. Please try to continue to edit the Jewelpet Wiki as much as possible—preferably every day or every other day—to show a consistent history of good contributions. That will be a good way to help your adoption move forward so that Wendy can sign off on it. Good luck!
- Hi. Thanks for starting to edit more regularly. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:39, April 29, 2013 (UTC)