Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests JonTron Show Wikia

What is your username? ChrisJLowe

Please link to the wiki here: http://jontronshow.wikia.com/wiki/JonTron_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0

How many days/months have you been editing there? 0

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

The last time the admin logged in was 19:55, January 26, 2014 (also the last time they logged in), and their username is Mudkipsservant.

Any other information:

The wikia itself is in very, very bad shape and I, as a fan of the JonTron show, would like to take it over and make it look nicer with better information, even though I am a new Wiki user.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
You need to get some edits under your belt. Start editing, and make sure it's consistent (like 5 daily, at least). By the time staff picks it up in a week or so, you need to have established a presence there. --Tupka217 19:44, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. Tupka is correct that you need to edit the wikia regularly (every day or two) for at least a week, and create at least 1 new page, in order to adopt it. Please start working on it and we will check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 05:29, April 16, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. I am closing this request as you have not made any further edits to the wikia. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk) 05:37, May 1, 2014 (UTC)