Fandom

Community Central

Adoption:Joshua1350's Wiki

19,040pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Adoption requests Joshua1350's Wiki

Username: 98.177.206.216

Wiki URL: wikia.com

Current edit count: 3

How long I have edited there: 30 days

Last admin to edit and when: null

Other information: Hello I'm Joshua1350 And I Have Been Thinking Lately To Become An Admin Because These Admins In The Game Wont Listen To Me When Trollers/Griefers Come To Me They mess with me i get so mad but i can't do anything exept call for help for an admin they won't ever listen when i call for help and all they do is ignore me so i think ive built myself up and think i should be an admin because i think i can protect this server total freedom and help people in need...thank you if you let me become an admin.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
I...Uhm. I'm honestly not sure what, if any, wiki you're trying to adopt... But it seems that, as an anon, you're ineligible to adopt anyway.... MasterCeadeus 06:48, December 30, 2013 (UTC)
It looks like you're trying to adopt a server for a game like Minecraft. This can't be done here: Wikia adoption is a process by which users request administrator rights on Wikia wikis, which are repositories of information editable by the community. Perhaps your server has a Wikia wiki, but Wikia Staff can't make you an admin of the server - just the wiki, and even then they can't allow anonymous users to adopt wikis which may or may not exist. I'll close this request. Thisismyrofl (talk) 03:53, January 8, 2014 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki