Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 24: Line 24:

:::Hello. I see one other active contributor -- Toritori123. Please leave a message for them about adopting the wikia. I will put this request on hold. Please let me know on my wall when Toritori123 responds or remind me after a week if she does not answer. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 04:26, September 10, 2014 (UTC)
+
:::Hello. I see one other active contributor -- Toritori123. Please leave a message for them about adopting the wikia. I will put this request on hold. Please let me know on my wall when Toritori123 responds or remind me after a week if she does not answer. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 04:26,
  +
September 10, 2014 (UTC)
[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
:::Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 01:15, September 12, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 01:15, 12 September 2014

Adoption requests Judge Dredd wiki

What is your username?

Promethius20

Please link to the wiki here: Welcome to Judge Dredd Wiki!

How many edits have you made on that wiki? a little over a 1000

How many days/months have you been editing there? iv been a part of this wikia community for nearly 2 years

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? im not sure it might have been more than a year ago. but im not sure how to check it to be sure.

Any other information: when i joined this wikia there was only about 40 pages and i helped guide new editors to make pages and come up with good ideas. now the wikia has nearly 300 pages.

For what it's worth, I recommend this user be given admin rights on this wiki as the wiki really needs some leadership and general TLC. Kiwichris (talk) 23:37, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello there! You can see the list of admins at Special:ListAdmins at your wiki. The last editing admin here appears to be the founder, Mantrid, who has been inactive for some time. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. I see one other active contributor -- Toritori123. Please leave a message for them about adopting the wikia. I will put this request on hold. Please let me know on my wall when Toritori123 responds or remind me after a week if she does not answer. -- Wendy (talk 04:26,

September 10, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 01:15, September 12, 2014 (UTC)