Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Juniper Lee Wiki

What is your username? Mr.DarkPhantom

Please link to the wiki here: http://juniperlee.wikia.com/wiki/Juniper_Lee_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 19 106

How many days/months have you been editing there? 6 days 1 month

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? there is no admin 0 edits by founder Billy, only admin

Any other information:

I'm like the only only one in that wiki, and it really needs an admin and more people on it

Hi. Your contributions look ok, but you have not edited for a week, and haven't edited at all since making this request. If you are still interested in adopting the wiki, please start working on it more regularly (every day or two) to show sustained interest. We will check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 04:25, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
That is not true, I have edited since I made the request.
I created the an infobox template, modified the home page, and also created a featured article template.
Mr.DarkPhantom 10:25, May 18, 2013 (UTC)
He does seem to be pretty active. Also worthy of note (perhaps as a co-sysop?) is founder of another wiki on this topic in 2012: w:c:LifeAndTimesOfJuniperLee:User:Rigbybestie1510. It could be ideal if this newer wiki could perhaps merge its content into the old one, and have 2 enthusiastic editors working together. +Yc 18:49, June 4, 2013 (UTC)
I actually like the sound of that. It would be good to have some help in this wiki
Mr.DarkPhantom 10:25, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for continuing to work on the wiki. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:42, June 19, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks, now that I have my internet back I can keep my work.
Mr.DarkPhantom 10:25, June 26, 2013 (UTC)