Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
(reply)
Line 24: Line 24:

:::::Yep, it's at [[w:c:jurassicparkoperationgenesis:]]. <span style="white-space:nowrap;">「[[User:Dinoguy1000|<span style="color:#00f;">ディノ</span><span style="color:#080;">奴</span>]][[Special:Contributions/Dinoguy1000|<span style="color:#F90;">千?!</span>]]」<sup>[[wikipedia:Help:IJP|?]] · [[User talk:Dinoguy1000#top|☎ Dinoguy1000]]</sup></span> 20:44, July 23, 2013 (UTC)

:::::Yep, it's at [[w:c:jurassicparkoperationgenesis:]]. <span style="white-space:nowrap;">「[[User:Dinoguy1000|<span style="color:#00f;">ディノ</span><span style="color:#080;">奴</span>]][[Special:Contributions/Dinoguy1000|<span style="color:#F90;">千?!</span>]]」<sup>[[wikipedia:Help:IJP|?]] · [[User talk:Dinoguy1000#top|☎ Dinoguy1000]]</sup></span> 20:44, July 23, 2013 (UTC)

::::::Another one: http://www.jurassicparkoperationgenesisps2.wikia.com ... <br/> [[User:Golden_Specter|Golden Specter]][[User talk:Golden Specter|<sup>talk</sup>]] 21:26, July 23, 2013 (UTC)

::::::Another one: http://www.jurassicparkoperationgenesisps2.wikia.com ... <br/> [[User:Golden_Specter|Golden Specter]][[User talk:Golden Specter|<sup>talk</sup>]] 21:26, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
  +
:::::::Right. My main point is, I'm not worried about taking care of them at this time; there could easily be a dozen more lurking about on Wikia (and this is probably not that unusual for relatively popular things like JPOG). The main point of this request is to get an admin/bureaucrat appointed so we can start taking care of some of the more technical cleanup, and later we can start looking at each dupe wiki to see if there's anything we want or need and then get them merged/redirected. =) <span style="white-space:nowrap;">「[[User:Dinoguy1000|<span style="color:#00f;">ディノ</span><span style="color:#080;">奴</span>]][[Special:Contributions/Dinoguy1000|<span style="color:#F90;">千?!</span>]]」<sup>[[wikipedia:Help:IJP|?]] · [[User talk:Dinoguy1000#top|☎ Dinoguy1000]]</sup></span> 01:28, July 24, 2013 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 01:28, 24 July 2013

Adoption requests Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis Wiki

What is your username?

Please link to the wiki here:

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

• My first edit was in 2010, but most of my edits have been in the past day or so.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

• The only admin or sysop on the wiki, Mecha-SpaceGhidorah, only made 3 edits, all on July 27, 2009, when he founded the wiki.

Any other information:

• There are a few pages tagged for deletion currently, and at least one category that needs renamed, which is the main reason I'm requesting adoption. Being able to promote another admin in the future would be helpful too, if activity on the wiki ever picks up. ディノ千?!? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 03:25, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
  • Update: at Elecbullet's suggestion, I posted a notice informing the other editors of this request; I didn't originally do so because the wiki doesn't really have any established editing community, with the other recently-active editors, like me, more-or-less randomly drifting in over the past few days or so. ディノ千?!? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 05:21, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
As a (not so) regular contributor of JP:OG wikia, I completely approve this request. :) This wiki needs a bureaucrat in order to expand further, and I think that Dinoguy1000 will make an excellent bureaucrat!
Besides, it might be great to redirect two very similar but abandoned wiki to jpog wikia:
- http://new-jurassic-park-operation-genesis.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
- http://operationgenesis.wikia.com/wiki/Jurassic_Park:_Operation_Genesis_Wiki
Sincerely,

Golden Spectertalk 05:37, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
I didn't know about those two wikis, but there is another JPOG wiki I was going to get redirected. But first I want to review the contents of each other wiki to be sure there are no pages or images, etc. that we could use. =) ディノ千?!? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 17:04, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
A third JPOG wikia? Of course, we'll have to check if there's something good to import from those wikia as well.
Golden Spectertalk 19:12, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
Yep, it's at w:c:jurassicparkoperationgenesis:. ディノ千?!? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 20:44, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
Another one: http://www.jurassicparkoperationgenesisps2.wikia.com ...
Golden Spectertalk 21:26, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
Right. My main point is, I'm not worried about taking care of them at this time; there could easily be a dozen more lurking about on Wikia (and this is probably not that unusual for relatively popular things like JPOG). The main point of this request is to get an admin/bureaucrat appointed so we can start taking care of some of the more technical cleanup, and later we can start looking at each dupe wiki to see if there's anything we want or need and then get them merged/redirected. =) ディノ千?!? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 01:28, July 24, 2013 (UTC)