Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username?
- Dinoguy1000, as always =)
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- Over a year, albeit only sporadically.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- The only admin is the founder, Theonemuffin, who made only 4 edits, all on July 23, 2012, and hasn't logged in at all since August 27, 2013
Any other information:
- I am mostly making this request to fix a copypaste page move; I have no plans or intentions to start acting in a community leader role as most adoption requesters are looking to do. I've made several successful adoption requests in the past, and have been a fairly active administrator on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia for years, so I know how to use all the tools, and will happily promote other editors to admin - or even hand off the admin/bureaucrat bits entirely - if someone else comes along interested in taking a more active role as an administrator for the wiki. There isn't any significant permanent editing community currently, either, though I can start a discussion if it's absolutely necessary for this request to be granted. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 06:24, December 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey Joe, thanks for the response! As I explained, the principle reason behind this request is to fix a copy/paste move - as this is an issue with legal implications (proper attribution of edits), and given my prior experience both with adoption and with the admin role, I feel that this is an exceptional case and, as such, an exception to the general adoption guidelines should be able to be granted. (Staff, of course, may disagree with me here; this is only my personal opinion. =) )That being said, if a staff member or helper knows how to fix copy/paste moves, I'd be more than happy to point them to the article and have this request subsequently treated exactly as any other adoption request. =) 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 20:35, December 13, 2014 (UTC)
- All that being said, I've created a blog post announcing my request and soliciting feedback. =) 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 20:49, December 13, 2014 (UTC)