What is your username? Doge12112
Please link to the wiki here: http://ediosjustcause2.wikia.com/Main_Page
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 12
How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 06:20, 13 september 2011, User:Romcombo
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Hello, I'm not an admin, but you do not meet the recommended requirements to adopt that wiki:
- Others are already editing the wiki regularly, you'll need to have them agree on your adoption of this wiki.
- You've edited for a day, the requirement is one week minimum.
- The edits you've made are only comments, you need to ACTUALLY edit pages on the wiki.
- You're not currently editing the wiki, which is a big requirement.
- You've not made an effort to talk to users, which is also a requirement (not required if nobody's on the wiki for you to talk to, obviously).
- You're not keeping the wiki well-tended and up to date, although other users are.
Take a look at the requirements, and make sure most (if not all) requirements are met by you. Then, you may request to adopt the wiki.
- Erg...Hello? All my edits have been pages, I am active (Btw this is Doge, just not logged in) and I've created a page.126.96.36.199 08:42, October 23, 2015 (UTC)
- Hello. In order to adopt a wikia you need to edit there regularly, every day or two, for at least a week. Your edits were all made on two days and you have not edited in over a week. If you are still interested in adopting the wikia, please start working on the wiki again, and leave a message on my wall to check back again after you have edited for about a week. -- Wendy (talk) 04:29, November 3, 2015 (UTC)