What is your username? Mattpowell578 Please link to the wiki here: justintimberlake.wikia.com
How many edits have you made on that wiki? None How many days/months have you been editing there? None
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I don't know, but it has not been edited in a long time.
Any other information: I'm really willing to become an admin of the Justin Timberlake Wiki.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)While it's understandable to desire admin rights, you don't need admin rights to edit the wiki.
- "You have edited on the wiki for at least a week (the more the better)"
- "You have created at least one new page (the more the better)"
- "You are currently editing the wiki"
- Those are some of the Adoption guidelines visible on the adoption page: as it is, you have zero edits on the wiki and your request is very likely to be turned down. I strongly suggest you begin to regularly edit the wiki today, so that when this request is processed, you will be in order. Thisismyrofl (talk) 00:23, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Closing as Thisismyrofl's response was made the same day (20 days ago) and no action has been taken. Please fill out a new adoption request if you wish to attempt adoption on this wiki in the future. Rappy 18:40, August 23, 2013 (UTC)