What is your username? iLoveDisneyChannel
Please link to the wiki here: http://kcundercover.wikia.com/wiki/
How many edits do you have on the wiki? 75+
How many days/months have you been editing there? Last 2 weeks.
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last edit Austin9393 (Admin): October 8, 2016, Last Edit NestorCastH123(Admin/Bureaucrat): January 28, 2017, Last Edit Silly1!(Admin): March 31, 2016
Any other information: If I could get bureacrat and admin rights it would be great. Because the wikia looks outdated. I want to update it because everything is outdated. Including Home page, nav, NE template and more. I don't have many edits, but I hope to get rights anyway. I'm also not a person who would just leave the wiki like the others, without promoting new users.
I'm quite experienced with the the code and how it works on the Wikia. I've usually been editing on another wikia without being logged in, which is why I don't have many edits, since I created this acc not long ago. But I love watching KCU, so when I saw the wiki was so outdated, I wanted to make it better.
I've also created a Blog Post, and waited a week. But nobody commented on it, so it doesn't seem like anybody's got a problem with it.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Your last contributions seem to be only minor edits. Please create at least a new content page for the wiki, and keep editing until staff reviews this request. --LoveMyLife8 (talk) 09:43, April 23, 2017 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I have already created a page. Like it said I needed to on the page before creating the request. It doesn't state what kind of edits you need to make either.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Thanks for creating the page. Indeed, it seems that you fit the criteria about editing, which are:
- You have edited content pages on the wiki for at least a week (the more the better)
- You have created at least one new page (the more the better)
- You are currently editing
- Please continue editing until staff reviews this adoption request, and remember to sign your replies with ~~~~. Good luck with the wiki! --LoveMyLife8 (talk) 11:04, April 23, 2017 (UTC)
- Hello -- LoveMyLife8 is correct; the intention behind the requirement that you are editing content pages is not that you repeatedly add and remove a single "." at the end of a one sentence page to build your edit count. You need to be adding content and building the wiki, which you have not done recently at all. If you wish to adopt it, you will need to be editing there regularly, adding real content and not just manipulating punctuation. Let me know on my wall after you have done that for 4 or 5 days and I can check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 03:28, April 28, 2017 (UTC)