Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Kakegurui Wikia

What is your username? KidProdigy

Please link to the wiki here: Kakegurui Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 8

How many days/months have you been editing there? Around 9 days ago, but I am currently active until I finished the important sections of the franchise.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Gala Lion, February 12, 2016

Any other information: The reason why I would like to adopt this wiki is because of my admiration of an unique genre choice this franchise has. I want to bring out the best information about the franchise and would like to inform every visitor and contributor about what this series is all about before the anime starts in July.

I may have low edits and my last edit was 9 days, but within the current days I will fully edit the wiki as best as I can, knowing that it is still way to early to send this request, but would like to consider this offer I make to increase the wiki's potential as there hasn't been active edits around more than a year.

I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 17:20, June 29, 2017 (UTC)