Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Kakei no Alice Wiki

What is your username? Serenity1035

Please link to the wiki here: kakei no alice

How many edits have you made on that wiki? i've added 6 pages, and highly edited 3 pages (one preexisting before i started doing stuff). i've kinda been adding info and character pages as the manga comes out in america (we're up to book 3)

How many days/months have you been editing there? a few months?? since the spring, so maybe since may? on and off

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? "TheMadCheshireCat", April 26, 2014. He made the wikia, i don't know exactly when they made the wikia nor the two pages they made. they made the Stella and Tsukino pages but left them blank with just an image.

Any other information: i'd love to be the admin to this wikia, i've been trying to add as much information as i can as the books come out. the offical english books at the only copies that have information i can read (no ones translating or scaning the seires in english). i've added templates to the character pages, fixed up what i could on the wikia in general, added offical art images and all of that. i mean its not the most active wikia even with me editing it from time to time though the books are also on a 3 month to 6 month release scedual in english.. (book 4 isnt out til january and book 3 came out in july)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi. You will need to be actively editing on the wiki every day for at least a week since you have not edited since August 1st. The request takes about that long to review so if you start now you should meet the requirements by the time Merrystar sees this. Good luck!--RedstoneDemigod 09:20, September 30, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 02:41, October 11, 2016 (UTC)