Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 25: Line 25:

::{{AdoptionResponse}} sry didnt meant to reply to you i was replying to the request[[User:karanmd|karanmd]] ([[User talk:karanmd|talk]]) 14:06, October 19, 2014 (UTC)

::{{AdoptionResponse}} sry didnt meant to reply to you i was replying to the request[[User:karanmd|karanmd]] ([[User talk:karanmd|talk]]) 14:06, October 19, 2014 (UTC)

:::{{AdoptionResponse}} Gotcha. [[File:Emoticon yes.png]] {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|14:15, October 19, 2014 (UTC)}}

:::{{AdoptionResponse}} Gotcha. [[File:Emoticon yes.png]] {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|14:15, October 19, 2014 (UTC)}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
::::Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 03:24, October 23, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 03:24, 23 October 2014

Adoption requests Kamisama Hajimemashita Wiki (2)

What is your username? Crownprince

Please link to the wiki here: http://kamisamahajimemashita.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 91

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Username of Admin: AkatsukiSkyline (Last Edited: January 2, 2014)

Any other information: 

Blog post to inform any new editors/anonmyous editors. 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! You must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Try to make at least an edit every day or two. If you keep editing while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), you'll be all set. Good luck! :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Nope return after a week or so karanmd (talk) 13:39, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
I'm sorry, but I don't completely understand what you are saying. Would you rephrase? :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
sry didnt meant to reply to you i was replying to the requestkaranmd (talk) 14:06, October 19, 2014 (UTC)
Gotcha. Emoticon yes Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:24, October 23, 2014 (UTC)