Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara Wiki

What is your username? Angelo Gabrini

Please link to the wiki here: http://kanojo-ga-flag-o-oraretara.wikia.com/wiki/Kanojo_ga_Flag_o_Oraretara_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 18

How many days/months have you been editing there? I joined on June 7th, so around 6 months and 14 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? http://kanojo-ga-flag-o-oraretara.wikia.com/wiki/User:Eucliwood1 09:54, August 28, 2014 http://kanojo-ga-flag-o-oraretara.wikia.com/wiki/User:Monkey_D._Natsu 16:58, August 2, 2014

Any other information: No one really edits the wiki, and there's a lot of missing info as of the current date. I also have the original sources that I can contribute from. I have a lot of time that I can spend on the wiki. I am also an admin on two other wikis that are decently big, so I have experience with dealing with certain situations.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me anything

Tigrevurmud Vorn Eleonora Viltaria Limalisha Titta 07:41, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi Angelo Gabrini. Active editing is an important part of the adoption process. Try to edit the wiki each day while you wait for this request to be processed which usually takes 7 to 10 days. At least one edit will need to be a new page (preferably a mainspace page).

Also, Eucliwood1 - a bureaucrat - recently logged in around 20 December 2014. Contacting them on their message wall about gaining admin rights may be faster than waiting for the adoption request to be processed. If you choose to contact them you may wish to read this helpful blog by Sannse. Good luck! --LêgêndFPŠ (Talk) (Edits) 12:56, December 21, 2014 (UTC)

LegendFPS - I can't change the rules if I'm just an admin, I would at least need to be a bureaucrat. I have several ideas that could make the wiki work better.
I just want to add, just because it says "recently logged on" doesn't mean they actually looked at the wiki. It was the same across multiple wikis, which shows that wikia just updates the time
Tigrevurmud Vorn Eleonora Viltaria Limalisha Titta 23:14, December 21, 2014 (UTC)
I know. The fact that they have recently logged on to Wikia means they're likely to see a message sent to them. In fact, Eucliwood1 has logged in and made an edit a few hours ago. --LêgêndFPŠ (Talk) (Edits) 01:58, December 22, 2014 (UTC)
That edit shouldn't count. The user didn't edit the wiki, it was their own user page. That's why I don't really like the 60 days part of the rules, since just one edit (even if it's not related like user pages) can mess you up.
I'll probably try after I get the results of this claim.
Tigrevurmud Vorn Eleonora Viltaria Limalisha Titta 02:22, December 22, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Angelo. Unfortunately in this case, the most basic and prime rule about adopting a wiki is for none of the Admins to be active for 60 days. But since Eucliwood1 edited today, that makes this adoption request ineligible. You're gonna have to request the rights from them. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Still, the fact that the user was inactive is still true, and who knows if Eucliwood1 will edit again
Tigrevurmud Vorn Eleonora Viltaria Limalisha Titta 04:22, December 22, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. You are correct that a single edit to a user page does not make the user suddenly active (although it suggests strongly that you should contact him out of courtesy). However, given that you yourself have been inactive for nearly as long as the bureaucrat, and have only made two small edits like him, I am going to close this request. Please feel free to ask again when you are more active and have at least tried to contact Eucliwood1. -- Wendy (talk 06:43, December 29, 2014 (UTC)