Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Kanon Wiki (2)

What is your username? Okaminarutofan999

Please link to the wiki here: http://kanon.wikia.com/wiki/Kanon_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 527+

How many days/months have you been editing there? Around 4 days. I am aware of the rules, but I think I will have edited for a week by the time Staff decides to review my adoption.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? March 27, 2016, so around 6 or 7 months ago.

The user in question is Aassdddai, who has apparently adopted the Wiki in the past.

The link to his adoption request is here.

However, he does appear to be very active on another Wiki, so I'm guessing that he just doesn't really want to edit on the Kanon Wiki any more, perhaps because of a lack of interest.

There are two other admins, but one hasn't edited since early 2015, and the founder hasn't edited since 2010.

Any other information: I have recently really gotten into this series, and I would love to be of help to this Wiki. Despite it being around since 2010, a LOT of things are incomplete, or haven't even been done yet.

I know I haven't really been on there that long, but I have already done a lot on the Wiki in such a short time. I've already made a lot of gallery pages and have made new categories to organize the pages better. And I will definitely continue to work hard on the Wiki, as I have a lot of things I want to do.

I plan on completing the gallery pages, and then moving on to making soundtrack pages, since a lot of them haven't been made yet.

Of course, I don't need administrator rights for this, but I do need the rights for other things that I would like to do.

I really would like to change the design of the Wiki, as it has a list of problems with it.

For one, the background fades away as you scroll down, and it's not the best quality either.

The other issue is the link colors. With the way they are now, you can't tell the difference between dead links and the links that work, which can be very confusing.

And the last issue that I can see so far is the navigation bar. There are a few pages and categories that the navigation bar links to that don't even exist. I would like to fix this, but I can't as of now.

It's my hobby to edit on Wiki's, and I have a lot of experience with administrator/bureaucrat rights, as I am a bureaucrat on the Corpse Party, Toradora, and Anohana Wiki's.

This Wiki has no other active contributors, as the last edit that was made besides myself and one of the admins listed above was by a user named Undella, but that was at the beginning of this year. All of the other edits were made by anonymous users.

I really hope that you'll consider me for this position.

Thank you.

UPDATE: In an effort to be polite, I have messaged Aassdddai on his talk page, asking him if he is okay with me adopting this Wiki. I will update this form when he responds, if he does.

ANOTHER UPDATE: The admin has given me the rights :D This request can now be cancelled. But on a last note, can you demote the very inactive admins, besides Aassdddai, since he says he might return?

Hello. I've removed rights from the two inactive admins as you requested. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:02, October 29, 2016 (UTC)