Community Central
Community Central
(Undo revision 2200902 by TheKorraFanatic (wall))
Tag: rte-source
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

'''What is your username?'''

'''What is your username?'''
DarkErigor
+
DarkErigor

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''
Line 11: Line 11:

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''
Just under a year, May 15th, 2016 was the day of my first edits.
+
Just under a year, May 15th, 2016 was the day of my first edits.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''
Line 17: Line 17:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
{{AdoptionResponse}} To me, you seem like a good candidate for adoption. With that many edits, a long period of editing, and the last activer admin having gone longer than 60 days without editing, I'd say you're a very good candidate for adoption. If there are any other active users there, You should make a blog anncouning your intention to adopt it. Good luck. [[User:TheKorraFanatic|TheKorraFanatic]] ([[User talk:TheKorraFanatic|talk]]) 05:27, May 20, 2017 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::Hello. Your contributions look good and thanks for talking to the other contributors. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 04:59, May 22, 2017 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 04:59, 22 May 2017

Adoption requests Kimetsu no Yaiba Wikia

What is your username? DarkErigor

Please link to the wiki here: http://kimetsu-no-yaiba.wikia.com/wiki/Kimetsu_no_Yaiba_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 894

How many days/months have you been editing there? Just under a year, May 15th, 2016 was the day of my first edits.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? February 16, 2016 and the user was GamerTimeUS

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

To me, you seem like a good candidate for adoption. With that many edits, a long period of editing, and the last activer admin having gone longer than 60 days without editing, I'd say you're a very good candidate for adoption. If there are any other active users there, You should make a blog anncouning your intention to adopt it. Good luck. TheKorraFanatic (talk) 05:27, May 20, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good and thanks for talking to the other contributors. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:59, May 22, 2017 (UTC)