Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Kimetsu no Yaiba Wikia

Hey, your adoption request, Kimestu no Yaiba Wiki, is categorized under "Completed requests" and is likely to be overlooked by Staff/Wiki Team. Please file a new request at "Kimestu no Yaiba Wiki (2)" or something like that, at Adoption:Requests. Thanks!

What is your username? DarkErigor Please link to the wiki here: http://kimetsu-no-yaiba.wikia.com/wiki/Kimetsu_no_Yaiba_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 894

How many days/months have you been editing there? Just under a year, May 15th, 2016 was the day of my first edits.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? February 16, 2016 and the user was GamerTimeUS

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

To me, you seem like a good candidate for adoption. With that many edits, a long period of editing, and the last activer admin having gone longer than 60 days without editing, I'd say you're a very good candidate for adoption. If there are any other active users there, You should make a blog anncouning your intention to adopt it. Good luck. TheKorraFanatic (talk) 05:27, May 20, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good and thanks for talking to the other contributors. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:59, May 22, 2017 (UTC)