Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Ace hikari
Please link to the wiki here: http://pt-br.kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 366
How many days/months have you been editing there? 3
On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? February 5, 2012 by Bielrugero
Any other information:
(I am using a translator, sorry for bad english)
Hello!! I contacted the administrator of Brazil, but it's taking ... I can not stand waiting so sorry. I wish to adopt the Kingdom Hearts Wiki Brazil .
According ask users That Already locked in another project wiki adoption can not do, and I've already Been once blocked by a silly reason. My blockage occurred in the Keyhole, an American Kingdom Hearts wikia, Plagiarizing is, for models infobox them caught and put in my other KH, the Keyblade Wiki .... what I thought until precipitated by means that were not enjoying what to send me a message and would withdraw. I have not done in bad faith, many of wikia Brazilian has his designs and codes based on Americans, and was doing it, did not think they were getting offended ... but it was good for it.
In my Keyblade Wiki you can see what I want to pass this Wiki, I do this because it makes no sense to have two wiki KH in Brazil, and that abandoned. Another factor Is that my wiki expense to appear in google results, why this one is the Brazil recognizes that's it, and all the work they've done to translate the articles, put images ... no one will see.
The question is if I can take it. I'am a big fan of the series, and I want to improve this wikia ... And if you leave I wonder what should I do to delete the wiki, in case the Keyblade.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- There is an adoption forum specific to pt-br language wikis here. Please submit your request on that forum, as the volunteers there will be able to help you in your language.
- I've tried, but the member is taking to respond, he began to help me but it's been 5 days that have no answer.Ace hikari (talk)
- Hi. I am quite confused as to why you are copying pages from this other Kingdom Hearts Wiki where you are already the admin over to the one you are asking to adopt. If your wish is simply to have your existing wiki at this simpler URL there is no need to copy over the content. Instead, move any unique content from pt-br.kingdomhearts into pt-br.mundokingdomhearts wiki, and then request through Special:Contact that pt-br.kingdomhearts be closed and the URL re-assigned as the main URL for pt-br.mundokingdomhearts. This will be considerably cleaner as it will preserve the history of the articles.
- If you wish to use pt-br.kingdomhearts wiki for some other purpose, then please let me know on my wall; copying content from one wiki to another is only allowed if you give a link back to the original page (and page history), and if the goal is to use that content to build a different type of wiki. -- Wendy (talk) 04:14, March 11, 2013 (UTC)