Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Knights and Dragons WIki

What is your username? Qsram

Please link to the wiki here: http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Knights_and_Dragons_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 272, Edits since joining this wiki, February 14, 2016

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since February 14, 2016. That is currently 129 days.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? It looks like the last edit by an admin was KandD GSE Andy on Feb 5th, 2016.

The last login to Wikia by an admin for the Knights and Dragon Wikia appears to have been June 9th, 2016, but the last edit they made to the Wikia was on Feb 4th, 2016.

Any other information: Current tasks needed on the Wikia:

• Home page drop down menu needs a field added to it.
  • Some users are occasionally vandalizing the Wikia and some sort of local administrator controls would be nice to have without needing to go to the general Wikia site to get temporary blocks put in front of them to slow the damage.

Other potential admin users:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Here is the thread that one of the users made about the adoption. You should probably let them know that you've made the adoption now. Other than that, you look good. Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 20:51, June 23, 2016 (UTC)

You haven't edited the wiki in nearly two weeks; are you still interested in adopting? If so, please leave a message for KandD GSE Andy; he has answered a couple of questions recently from other users.Keep editing and let me know if he does not answer after a week or so. -- Wendy (talk 04:57, July 8, 2016 (UTC)