Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 14: Line 14:

{{AdoptionResponse}} In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which Kitsunes97 hasn't been. However, since Kitsunes97 is not a bureaucrat, therefore can't promote you to admin, you'll have to ask for Kitsunes97's permission to adopt the wiki and provide a link to that conversation here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--{{User:Annabeth and Percy/Sig}}

{{AdoptionResponse}} In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which Kitsunes97 hasn't been. However, since Kitsunes97 is not a bureaucrat, therefore can't promote you to admin, you'll have to ask for Kitsunes97's permission to adopt the wiki and provide a link to that conversation here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--{{User:Annabeth and Percy/Sig}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:Hello. Like A&P said, there is an admin (sysop) that is active, so you'll need to contact [[w:c:maid-dragon:Message Wall:Kitsunes97|Kitsunes97]] and get his/her support for you adopting the wiki. If that happens, contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]] with a link to the discussion, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 17:26, February 14, 2018 (UTC)
  +

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Revision as of 17:26, 14 February 2018

Adoption requests Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Wiki

What is your username? Bdun4

Please link to the wiki here: http://maid-dragon.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 75 (I know that this is not alot, but I have added alot of pictures and other information.)

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since October 10th, 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last Bureaucrat was Kitsunes97, February 9, 2018

Any other information: There are no active Bureaucrats and only 1 active admin. Only me and that admin have adding pictures and information to the wikia.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which Kitsunes97 hasn't been. However, since Kitsunes97 is not a bureaucrat, therefore can't promote you to admin, you'll have to ask for Kitsunes97's permission to adopt the wiki and provide a link to that conversation here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵Underneath the harvest moon, standing on your shoes in my bare feet, dancing to the rhythm of your heartbeat.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Hello. Like A&P said, there is an admin (sysop) that is active, so you'll need to contact Kitsunes97 and get his/her support for you adopting the wiki. If that happens, contact me on my message wall with a link to the discussion, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:26, February 14, 2018 (UTC)