Community Central
Community Central
m (Josephyr moved page Adoption:Krafteersapp WIki to Adoption:Krafteersapp Wiki)
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 33: Line 33:

{{AdoptionResponse}} Ahoy - one of the [[Adopt|critical requirements]] for adopting a wiki is <u>'''1 solid week'''</u> of active editing (i.e. [[Help:CreatePage|making new pages]], [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Editing#Quick_tips fixing up articles], adding content, [[Help:Building a community|building the wiki]]). If you edit at least every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which ranges from 7-10 days), you should meet that requirement. <br /> It doesn't have to be a lot of edits each day, it is just the *frequency* of the edits that [[Staff]] needs to see, to show your investment and commitment to the wiki. {{User:Josephyr/Sig|17:00, July 19, 2015 (UTC)}}

{{AdoptionResponse}} Ahoy - one of the [[Adopt|critical requirements]] for adopting a wiki is <u>'''1 solid week'''</u> of active editing (i.e. [[Help:CreatePage|making new pages]], [http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Editing#Quick_tips fixing up articles], adding content, [[Help:Building a community|building the wiki]]). If you edit at least every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which ranges from 7-10 days), you should meet that requirement. <br /> It doesn't have to be a lot of edits each day, it is just the *frequency* of the edits that [[Staff]] needs to see, to show your investment and commitment to the wiki. {{User:Josephyr/Sig|17:00, July 19, 2015 (UTC)}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 23:20, July 30, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 23:20, 30 July 2015

Adoption requests Krafteersapp Wiki

What is your username?

Markoolio

Please link to the wiki here: 

http://krafteersapp.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

At least 6 edits (including my profile edit)

How many days/months have you been editing there?

A day, at least

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Admin: JustAKrafteerUser

Last Edit: January 30, 2014 00:50

Any other information:

A Wikia contributor edited a page last January 30, 2014

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Ahoy - one of the critical requirements for adopting a wiki is 1 solid week of active editing (i.e. making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki). If you edit at least every day or two while you wait for this request to be processed, (which ranges from 7-10 days), you should meet that requirement.
It doesn't have to be a lot of edits each day, it is just the *frequency* of the edits that Staff needs to see, to show your investment and commitment to the wiki. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 23:20, July 30, 2015 (UTC)