Community Central
Community Central

llo.

Any other information: I'm currently an admin on the LEGO Star Wars wiki, LEGO Indiana Jones wiki and Star Wars Miniatures wiki. I want to adopt this wiki to clean up vandalism and include information from the recently released LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes video game. Yoda´s Lightsaber (talk) 20:02, February 19, 2013 (UTC)

Hi. Your contributions look good but they have been fairly sporadic over the past month; for an adoption we would need to see regular editing. There is also another active contributor, Platodoggy, whom you haven't talked about the adoption with (I see you have DisneyCartoonKing's endorsement). Please start working on the wiki more regularly and also let Platodoggy know you are planning an adoption. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 03:37, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
I am here to inform you that Platodoggy is no longer active and Yoda's Lightsaber is doing a lot more edits. Also, I have joined the wiki and started making pages and adding to pages too. Please take another look and give Yoda's Lightsaber admin rights. Thanks, VaultBoy Tom (Talk to me this way) 15:04, March 17, 2013 (UTC)

I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 01:50, April 1, 2013 (UTC)