Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 20: Line 20:

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi, Everything looks good. just keep editing! --[[TheOneFootTallBrickWall]] ([[User talk:Example|talk]]) :) 03:50, November 23, 2014 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi, Everything looks good. just keep editing! --[[TheOneFootTallBrickWall]] ([[User talk:Example|talk]]) :) 03:50, November 23, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
:::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 05:43, November 29, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 05:43, 29 November 2014

Adoption requests LEGO Creator Wiki

What is your username? Dragonknight86

Please link to the wiki here: http://lego-creator.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Creator_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 50 and counting

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since Christmas Eve, 2013.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Codyn329 - August 13, 2013.

Any other information: I've recently decided to Try to adopt this place. I meant to before, but gave up on the idea. I may have been a day or two shy of being an entire week, and I may bot have edited for a day, but I am continually adding to the site.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, Everything looks good. just keep editing! --TheOneFootTallBrickWall (talk) :) 03:50, November 23, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:43, November 29, 2014 (UTC)