FANDOM

Adoption requests LEGO Elves Wiki

What is your username? My username is Daffodillydoo.

Please link to the wiki here: LEGO Elves Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have made 1,437 edits as of December 27, 2017.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I joined the wiki on April 30, 2016, but I didn't truly start editing until March 2017 (so about 9 months).

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Ursulaboi was the last admin to edit, on September 20, 2017. Before that, the last edit they made was March 11, 2017.

Any other information: Ever since Ursulaboi has been absent, I have been doing my best to keep an eye on the LEGO Elves wiki, and for the most part, everything has been wonderful. I have really enjoyed getting to meet other fans, and it makes me happy to provide accurate info about LEGO Elves to others. There have been some cases of spamming and vandalism though that have been difficult to deal with. If problems with spamming/vandalism arise in the future, it would be helpful if I were able to protect the wiki.

Thank you for reading my application.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member.)
There's a few other active users on the wiki, so you'll need to create a blog post to let them know of your attempt to adopt the wiki and get their opinions on it, posting a link to it here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--Toothless_Glasses.gif Annabeth and Percy🎵And with every step together we just keep on getting better.🎵Toothless_Glasses.gif

Hello. Ursulaboi made several edits on January 1, so I'm afraid the wiki is not eligible for adoption. You'll need to contact Ursulaboi about getting admin rights. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:11, January 3, 2018 (UTC)