Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Lalaloopsy Land Wiki

What is your username? Lalaloopsygirlfriend

Please link to the wiki here: http://lalaloopsyland.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 300

How many days/months have you been editing there? More than 24 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? RGL-Victor-The-Great, August 20 2017

Any other information: The Main admin didn't contribute since 2015, and the other since June of 2016. All labeled inactive. I would like to Adopt or to be an admin. There is a lot of spamming, and Argues and I want to do something. The wiki is semi-active. And only 5 Contributors stay on there, including me.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which a couple of them haven't been. However, since neither of them are bureaucrats, therefore can't promote you to admins, you'll need to ask for their permissions to adopt the wiki, as well as make a blog post to let the other users of the wiki know about this adoption and have them give their opinions on it, posting a link to it here as well. Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵Underneath the harvest moon, standing on your shoes in my bare feet, dancing to the rhythm of your heartbeat.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Hello. Annabeth and Percy is correct. In order to adopt the wiki you will need RGL-Victor-The-Great's support, which I cannot see that he has given; you will also need to create a blog or discussion post about adopting the wiki for the other users. Keep editing, and let me know on my wall when Victor agrees and the community discussion has been up for at least a week. -- Wendy (talk 05:20, September 2, 2017 (UTC)