Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Dan67
Please link to the wiki here: http://league-of-war.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 435
How many days/months have you been editing there? Since May 17, 2014
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? BeFrank left on December 3rd, 2013
Any other information: BeFrank has not trained any new users to overlook the wiki and as such we are unable to delete misnamed pages nor delete comment spam.
Also, there appears to be an active community at this wiki. You need to make a blog/forum post/announcement of some sort explaining your intentions to adopt the wiki, so others can give their input, and comment. It's best to make a blog or forum about your adoption than individual messages so there can be consensus in one place. You should let the announcement run for 1 week. If you do make a discussion, leave the link here so Staff can review it. Also, contact the VSTF if you need help with spammers or vandals. Good luck! Joey (talk)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Here is the link above I can't back space too much or my iPad will crash mid sentence :Dan67 23:31, October 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Thanks, So anyways striker has about 4 Kudos for his Wiki Promotion so I'm guessing he's set as for me I may have only gotten one comment of approval that's about it Dan67 23:15, October 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If another user has also demonstrated interest in adopting (such as in this case) you have to decide which of you is going to adopt the wiki as only one can do so. There appears to be a mistake. If you adopt the wiki and gain admin rights, Striker111 can´t make an adoption request for the same wiki to also gain admin status right after that. The best thing to do in this case would be to make the adoption and ask for both admin and bureuacrat rights. If your request is successful, you can then use the bureaucrat rights to promote Striker111 and other users to admins instead of making multiple adoptions. Regarding the blog, don´t worry much about that. Blogs only affect the requests if there is any opposition from the community´s part. Do what you can to attract the community´s attention but if they don´t comment, that is not going to affect your adoption. All that matters is that those who vote support you. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 21:25, October 12, 2014 (UTC))
Well, now I'm confused because I orginially thought that me and striker can both have adimstraive rights but i guess I can have bureaucrat rights while he has admin rights. The whole hierarchy is getting a bit too confusing as I am more focused on the vandalism prevention part as well as filling in the pages while he gets the photos and builds the infoboxes.
All I know is how to write articles for video games Dan67 20:50, October 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Dan. More than one user can adopt a wikia at the same time; that is not a problem. In such cases you can either both be bureaucrats, or one bureaucrat and one admin. As you guys had clearly agreed to work together but didn't specify I have given you both the same bureaucrat status. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 03:56, October 14, 2014 (UTC)