Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Left Behind Wiki

What is your username? Legopanama

Please link to the wiki here: http://leftbehind.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 600+

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 month

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time an admin edited was in July of 2015, and it was VicGeorge2K9. The other admins haven't edited for around 5-6 years. 

Any other information: Hi! My name is LEGOPanama! I really love the book series this wiki is based on, and can forsee so much more for a wiki that dominates google's results pages. However, even though I am working on making normal edits, I could see so much more I could do if I had rights on this wiki. There is only one remotely active admin, and even he hasn't made any significant contribution in nearly a year.

Cooltext157583272460417ContactContribs • 02:53, February 29, 2016 (UTC)

Update: The last admin who edited, who is VicGeroge2K9, seems to have just come out of his inactivity a few days after I posted this Request for Adoption.  I've made an attempt to reach out to him here.

Update 2:VicGeorge's response to my message was: "I don't have bureaucrat control of this wiki. If you want to adopt this wiki, you can with my blessings. (Vic George(talk) 10:56, March 5, 2016 (UTC))"

The message can be found here. Vic George added his response at the bottom of my message. 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You haven't been too active lately. Before today, you haven't since the 8th, so you should really start editing again, at least once a day, before Staff review this. Other than that, you look good. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 03:06, February 29, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 06:25, March 11, 2016 (UTC)