Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? MerrianMay
Please link to the wiki here: Legacy of the Dragonborn Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 20,314 (as of the 21st of September)
How many days/months have you been editing there? About 14 months
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 15 minutes ago, me (MerrianMay)
Any other information: I would like bureaucrat rights on the wiki Legacy of the Dragonborn. The creator and only bureaucrat, Agerweb, has not made any edits on the wiki since 15:03, April 23, 2015, only made replies once in a while, the last one on 23:48, November 9, 2015, and we need someone that can grant rights and permissions. He has stated that he doesn't have time for the wiki anymore because he is busy IRL and because the modding project he started two years ago is taking all of his spare time (his post). The last time he was on was 17:36, June 21, 2016, so he has been inactive for 3 months.
I have rebuilt what was on the wikia when I joined, and built everything else up from the bottom with help from a few others. I am active on the wiki, I edit several times a day and regularly expand the wiki by adding needed pages, and respond to most questions/suggestions/reports. I have edited every day for the last 112 days (as of the 21st of September).
Kind regards, Linda aka MerrianMay.
Edit: I forgot to mention that there are other users editing the wiki, and I have made a post asking them whether it will be okay for me to take full control of the wiki. The post can be found here.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Thank you for the clarification. I would like to make some changes to how some of them are achieved and, if possible, create some new achievements. MerrianMay (talk) 10:55, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Given that the Legacy of the Dragonborn is a mod for Skyrim, wouldn't it simply be better to merge the contents of that wiki over into TES Mods Wiki? It's something to consider instead. :) --Sajuuk 11:56, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Thank you for the suggestion. I have talked to the maker of Legacy about it before, and we agree that Legacy is simply too big to have its wiki merged into the TES Mods Wiki. It is a monster now, and we feel it is easier to handle on its own wiki. MerrianMay (talk) 13:32, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)I looked at the wiki in more detail, there seems to be a number of articles on the wiki which are copied from either the Elder Scrolls Wiki or the TES Mods Wiki., with the only difference being that the mod has made it possible to acquire it from a recipe. It could just be that this is intentional (I've never heard of this "Legacy of the Dragonborn" mod before anyway) though. --Sajuuk 13:47, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Legacy incorporates lots of different mods, including Moonpath to Elsweyr, so the pages are there on purpose. Icecreamassassin (the maker of Legacy) has changed all the mods that have been incorporated into Legacy in ways so that they fit better with the Legacy questlines. I have not made the pages that have to do with the mods that Legacy support (those that TES Mods Wiki also has info about), but I do believe that all the info on those pages are relevant to Legacy, as they describe in what way they are supported by Legacy. The changes Legacy make to items (for example replica recipes or moving the item to a different spot) are pretty important to have info about on the wiki, as it is those changes that allow the items to be displayed in the Dragonborn museum. Legacy is basically one big museum with lots of displays for both vanilla and mod added items, and the changes made to those items, plus the many items added by Legacy itself, cannot be merged into the TES Mods Wiki or the Elder Scrolls Wiki. Take a look at the mod page for Legacy, it describes in what way Legacy works.
- Edit: By the way, the pages are not copy/pasted from their Elder Scrolls Wiki and TES Mods Wiki counterparts. Some info have been found on the Elder Scrolls Wiki and TES Mods Wiki, but the pages on the Legacy Wiki have been built up from the bottom. Legacy of the Dragonborn changes so many things that it wouldn't be possible for us to just copy/paste. There is also info on museum placement on the item pages for example, and item pictures and location pictures that can't be found on the Elder Scrolls Wiki. MerrianMay (talk) 13:57, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hi. I suggest talking to some of the admins or technical support here. They may be able to help you with editing the achievements. RedstoneDemigod 14:45, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Thank you for the tip :) We also need someone active as bureaucrat on the wiki as the current bureaucrat has been inactive for a long time, and he doesn't have time for the wiki any longer. We need someone with the ability to manage user rights. MerrianMay (talk) 16:55, September 12, 2016 (UTC)