Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Legendz Wiki

What is your username? Overlord Nazo

Please link to the wiki here: http://legendz.wikia.com/wiki/Legendz_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 5 (there will be more once this request has been processed, which I recall reading that it takes approximately seven to ten days)

How many days/months have you been editing there? One day (which will have been almost seven days by the time this request is processed)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I could not find an administrator on Legendz Wiki. I checked here, but there were no administrators or bureaucrats enlisted on the wiki.

Any other information: I am very skilled in the English language and have a strong vocabulary. I have been proofreading numerous articles on Destinypedia

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hiya. Please try and edit as much as you can everyday or two for a week at least. 7 edits (as of April 30, 2015) isn't much meat on the bone. You can also create pages (one minimum, the more the better) to help your chances too. Once you earned some more edits, please come back and update it. Ripto (talk) 00:58, May 1, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. You can only adopt one wikia per month and I have just given you rights on Dragon Drive Wiki. Please feel free to make a new request for this wikia next month. -- Wendy (talk 04:50, May 7, 2015 (UTC)