Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Lie to Me Wiki

What is your username? Lzbth

Please link to the wiki here: http://lietome.wikia.com/wiki/Lie_to_Me_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? according to my user page, 31 as of right now. 

How many days/months have you been editing there? since september 10th, though ive taken gaps in all honesty. 

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? im not exactly sure if im doing it right, but apparently Jeffrey Mall at 15:32, January 15, 2012?

Any other information:

when i first started looking at the wiki and editing (started looking in early september, first edit sept. 10th) the last edit had been in june. since then, two people have edited: my friend who was helping me fix a template, and an unregistered user fixing a typo. also, obviously, if im doing the special pages/list users thing right, this wiki needs an active admin at the very least. i saw a tumblr post a few days ago actually making fun of the wiki because it was in such disrepair, which makes me sad. 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, Lzbth. As you yourself said, yout edits have some significant gaps between them. To be eligible to adopt you need to actively edit the wiki for one week. Continue to edit while you wait for an answer by a member of Staff, which should take about a week, and that should be solved. And yes, it was Jeffrey Mall the last admin who edited the wiki. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 21:34, September 23, 2014 (UTC)) 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello! I noticed you mentioned 2 other contributors. As typical with adoption requests, you would have to notify them of your plans to adopt. But they are no longer active, so do not worry about that. :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. She only has to disucss the adoption with active community members -- one time editors don't really count as community members.
Lzbth -- your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 02:32, October 2, 2014 (UTC)