Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests LittleBigPlanet Wiki (2)

What is your username? Nelmamoohead

Please link to the wiki here: http://littlebigplanet.wikia.com/wiki/LittleBigPlanet_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 647

How many days/months have you been editing there? About 10 and a half months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time an administrator edited was January 24, 2014.

Any other information:

I have created a blog concerning applying for adoption here: Blog for Adoption Only one person has voted against it, and no comments have been posted about my adoption request that are negative(probably because of inactivity). On a side note, I know this wiki already has an adoption request by TheDarkness909, but he hasn't been active in a month. I would like to adopt this wiki because pages need to be deleted and LittleBigPlanet 3 is out now, so the wiki needs to be cleaned up.

Nelmamoohead (talk) 21:50, November 24, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
(For reference: Previous adoption request.)
Hi Nelmamoohead. Although an admin has not edited the wiki since January 2014, Wikite has last logged in on 25 November 2014. You may wish to contact them on their message wall about requesting admin rights as this will likely be faster than waiting for an adoption request to be processed. Good luck! --LegendFPS (Talk) (Contribs) 11:30, November 25, 2014 (UTC)

Hello! While your blog looks good announcing your adoption, Staff dislike the use of polls for approval of adoption, and prefer that the individual users leave comments stating if they support or not. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Thanks, I have messeged Wikite, and two comments so far have been posted on the blog and I changed the blog to tell users to leave a comment. Nelmamoohead (talk) 02:44, November 28, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Thanks for starting the blog - I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 06:11, November 29, 2014 (UTC)