Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Little Mix Wiki (2)

What is your username?
Sunriseondarkenedseas

Please link to the wiki here:
http://littlemix.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki?
40 edits at the moment, but increasing with the hour.

How many days/months have you been editing there?
4 days at the moment

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
Vv98 - January 7, 2012

Any other information:
This wiki has been abandoned for a long time, there is a lot of vandalism, unfinished pages and fake information. I am working to clean up the wikia, but for some things admin rights could be useful. Thank you in advance.
  Sunriseondarkenedseas 17:39, June 17, 2013 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
There are a few other users active on this wiki, including Fleurblack, who has sent in a concurrent adoption request for this wiki. You should start a public blog post or discussion on that wiki about leadership and who should adopt. Thisismyrofl (talk) 04:13, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for this response. When I made this request, I never saw her request, since she only made a few edits on the wiki. I'll start a blog on the wiki about the adoption.   Sunriseondarkenedseas 07:40, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
I have talked to Fleurback about the adoption and we agreed that I would adopt the wiki and make her admin after adoption (talk). Or maybe you can make us both admin? I'm not sure how that works. Thanks in advance.
Sunriseondarkenedseas 15:04, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I have given you both admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:43, June 27, 2013 (UTC)