Fandom

Community Central

Adoption:Littlest Pet Shop (2012 TV series) Wiki

19,001pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Adoption requests Littlest Pet Shop (2012 TV series) Wiki

Request #1Edit

Username: Flippy Bear

Wiki URL: http://lps2012.wikia.com

Current edit count: 768

How long I have edited there: 1 Year

Last admin to edit and when: Creator4984, April 28, 2013

Other information: The Founder's last effective edit was over an year ago; The only user with more edits than me makes so mostly by undoing other people's. The Wiki has no administrators, and I'm the one who contributes the most, so I've been suggested to request Admin and Bureaucrat rights. However, I'll probably be better off with Admin rights only.

Request #2Edit

Username: Orion001

Wiki URL: http://lps2012.wikia.com/wiki/Littlest_Pet_Shop_(2012_TV_series)_Wiki

Current edit count: 35

How long I have edited there: May 12, 2013

Last admin to edit and when: Creator4984

Other information: I am a off and on user of the site. But I what to adopt this site because I know a user on the site who is on it more often than I am. And I am willing to help and support this user. But this user is never been administrator and I want to promote him to administrator and Bureaucrat. I know in my heart he is the perfect person and a bigger fan of the show. Even bigger than I am. His name is Flippy Bear and is the perfect person for the job and all I want to do is put on my to do list scratch out Adopt a site. I see a a great deal of good coming from this site

ResponseEdit

Hi. Both of you are eligible to adopt this wiki. However, there are quite a few other active contributors there. Please start a blog or forum to discuss new leadership and decide who is getting which rights. Let everyone have a week or so to talk it over. Give us a link to the discussion and let us know the result and we will be happy to grant the rights. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 19:51, December 24, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for starting the forum. I've given you both the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:35, January 16, 2014 (UTC)
Thank you very much! Flippy Bear (talk) 21:41, January 16, 2014 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki