Add New Page
Add New Page Talk0
Adoption requests Lizardmaster178

Username: Kirlia the Pokémon

Wiki URL:

Current edit count: 0

How long I have edited there: none

Last admin to edit and when: Lizardmaster178, November 24, 2013‎

Other information: He is disabled by wikia. i'm here to adopt his wiki.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
Hi Kirlia! It seems that the administrator is disabled by Wikia, it is eligible, but, towards a successful adoption request, you must be currently editing the wiki. Well, it seems that it might take a long time until this adoption is reviewed by staff. But another note, it looks like his personal wiki. You might as well wait for a staff to give you a more "experienced" response. --The Gir's and Sings of Asia 16:44, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
Hello there! It seems you're currently not eligible to adopt this wiki. Start actively editing, and maybe you will become eligible! MasterCeadeus 17:34, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Master Ceadeus is correct -- in order to adopt the wiki you need to be actively editing there. Please start working on the wiki and we will check back again. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:23, January 6, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I am closing this request as you have not made any further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:18, February 1, 2014 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki