Fandom

Community Central

Adoption:Lizardmaster178

19,012pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Adoption requests Lizardmaster178

Username: Kirlia the Pokémon

Wiki URL: http://lizardmaster178.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Current edit count: 0

How long I have edited there: none

Last admin to edit and when: Lizardmaster178, November 24, 2013‎

Other information: He is disabled by wikia. i'm here to adopt his wiki.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
Hi Kirlia! It seems that the administrator is disabled by Wikia, it is eligible, but, towards a successful adoption request, you must be currently editing the wiki. Well, it seems that it might take a long time until this adoption is reviewed by staff. But another note, it looks like his personal wiki. You might as well wait for a staff to give you a more "experienced" response. --The Gir's and Sings of Asia 16:44, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
Hello there! It seems you're currently not eligible to adopt this wiki. Start actively editing, and maybe you will become eligible! MasterCeadeus 17:34, December 26, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Master Ceadeus is correct -- in order to adopt the wiki you need to be actively editing there. Please start working on the wiki and we will check back again. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:23, January 6, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I am closing this request as you have not made any further edits to the wiki. Please feel free to ask again when you have more time to work on it! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:18, February 1, 2014 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki