Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Long Live the Queen Wiki

What is your username? Piroco

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:longlivethequeen

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Currently 252

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since April 4, 2016

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Gentz44, June 25, 2012

Any other information: There are a few editors around, mostly anonymous, otherwise the wiki is very inactive. There are no bureaucrats or admins around, the only one hasn't logged since 2012 and their userpage is not linked to the site. I posted an open discussion about adopting the wiki almost two weeks ago but didn't get any responses. I wish to take over as admin to implement the newer features, change the lazy wiki design, delete redundant pages, protect the site from possible vandalism, promote the game and hopefully assign other bureaucrats to aid in mantaining the site. I have experience as a wikia admin and editor.

I have a question: ¿Is there a limit to how many wikis I can adopt? The rules say there is a 1 month limit between requests, but no amount limit. As of now I have adopted the Ogre Battle Saga Wiki and Shinobido Wiki.

Edit: Forgot to add the discussion

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You have quite a ton of edits and you have been editing there for over a year now. It's also been a few years since any other last admin edits, so it looks good to me. I am sure staff will accept your adoption request soon. Since there are other editors there, I suggest you'd make a blog about adopting the wiki. Well, Good luck! TheKorraFanatic (talk) 21:38, May 28, 2017 (UTC)

I've already made a public discussion about the adoption (see link above) but I've yet to receive a response. Maybe I should make it a blog post instead... -- Piroco (talk), May 28, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. Thanks for the link - I've given you the rights. There's no official limit on how many wikis you can adopt but you may want to limit yourself so that you can give all of them the attention they need. -- Wendy (talk 07:11, June 1, 2017 (UTC)
Thank you! And yeah, I think I'll stop at three ^^; -- Piroco (talk), June 1, 2017 UTC)