Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(Editing a gallery)
Line 17: Line 17:

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 5.10.45 PM.png|When I threatened to report her to wikia staff and informed her I reported her to the (fairly inactive) admin

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 5.10.45 PM.png|When I threatened to report her to wikia staff and informed her I reported her to the (fairly inactive) admin

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 5.09.26 PM.png|Her most recent response...faking suicide...badly.

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 5.09.26 PM.png|Her most recent response...faking suicide...badly.
Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 9.05.12 AM.png|The previous admin's fairly reasonable morning 70 days ago
+
Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 9.05.12 AM.png|The previous admin's fairly reasonable warning 70 days ago

</gallery>

</gallery>

Revision as of 03:58, 10 February 2018

Adoption requests Loonatics Unleashed Wiki (2)

What is your username? PyroGothNerd

Please link to the wiki here: http://lul.wikia.com/wiki/Loonatics_Unleashed_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 113

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since Feb 2, 2018

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Randommixer on December 2, 2017

Any other information: Normally I would wait longer before putting in a request, but the only other active editor is a vandal who has been uploading fan characters regardless of the warnings she was given by the previous admin, and has responded to the situation...well...this is how the other user behaves when confronted for their actions:

Link to full thread

It is for this reason I am not asking if she is ok with me adopting the wiki, because, quite frankly, she lost all word on the matter with her behavior and blatant rule breaking. Her vandalism is the main reason I am trying to adopt this wiki. Once it is adopted, I plan on finding a few other admins (probably from the Looney Toons wiki) to help with the wiki to ensure incidents like this do not happen again should anyone be unable to access the wiki for an extended period of time.

PyroGothNerd (talk) 23:34, February 9, 2018 (UTC)