Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Lords of Minecraft Wiki

What is your username? Gina=me

Please link to the wiki here: http://lords-of-minecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Lords_of_Minecraft_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since November 6th 2014 - the server started in summer 2014 On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last admin to edit was me a couple of hours ago. I would like to have more power however to make my own admins. The owner of the wikia has not edited in months.

Any other information:

I am experienced with Wikia and have been using the website since 2010, I was Beurocrat for the Habbo Hotel wikia for several years making 7,203 edits. The owner of the wikia I spoke to in March, se said she prefered setting the Wikia up then maintaining it and that is the last communication I had with her, I have tried to contact her since asking for a higher position but she has ignored my messages. As she has ignored my messages and hasn't edited in a while I wish to take control and take the wikia forward. I have a team of people who are about to start on a massive editing project for this wikia.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, even though I'm not an admin, I don't think this adoption will work out as the latest admin edited only a few hours ago. You would either have to wait 60 days or contact with them. (It doesn't seem like they are replying back) ~~MrNobo~~(Visit my talk page) 22:46, July 3, 2015 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 02:50, July 11, 2015 (UTC)