Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? Virago a-go-go
Please link to the wiki here: http://lostgirl.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_Girl_TV_show_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 54 edits since joining the Wiki on July 30, 2013.
How many days/months have you been editing there? 42 days
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The Special:ListUsers page is empty. No admin activity.
Any other information:
Bureaucrat /admin Nickclark89 last logged in on September 8, 2013 — but has not responded to questions left on his Talk page (including questions posted by me), so it is futile to ask him anything on his talk page regarding becoming an admin since he no longer responds to questions from Wiki users.
Sysop/admin Lepiki last logged in on January 29, 2012.
Bureaucrat/admin Faintdreams last logged in on February 9, 2011.
Edits have been made to the Wiki (such as: the changing of a character’s name and the adding of incorrect information to a character’s Info Box) that have not been corrected. Edits made by users that have corrupted data have been reversed by other Wiki users. However, the Wiki cannot be left on its own.
Therefore, I would like to request adminship of the Lost Girl TV Show Wiki.
I am very familiar with Lost Girl and would like to keep its Wiki a viable source of information that is protected from vandalism and malicious edits.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)There seems to be another user who has been regularly contributing to the wiki. You don't have to start a blog, since it's only one user, but I suggest you to discuss about adopting the wiki with the other user first. 11:22, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for response. However, the "another user" you've indicated is a sockpuppet of the Wiki's Admin who has not been involved in the supervision of the Wiki since May 2013 (he has not responded to questions that have been posted on his Talk page by Users of the wiki, nor has he been active in the Wiki). The Wiki currently has only one admin. Admin + Sockpuppet = 0 Virago a-go-go (talk) 02:09, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
- I do not wish to post the 1+1 here. I have sent a more detailed message to Wikia Community Team Staff member Sannse. The only people who can see the complete detailed history of users are Wikia Staff. However, it's not that difficult to put two and two together. You can do it, too, if you take the time to dig for it. Virago a-go-go (talk) 06:44, September 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Update: I wrote a message to that "another user" and asked him directly is he was a second identity of the Admin, and he replied that he was not. I let this user know that I have thrown my hat into the ring for Admin of the Wiki. It appears to me -- based on what I'm seeing being done to the wiki -- that the person who is (currently) the only Admin, wanted the position for the editing and management tool privileges that only admins can have; which is a disservice to the Wiki. Virago a-go-go (talk) 23:30, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. Thanks for talking to that other user. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 14:40, September 18, 2013 (UTC)