What is your username? TwilightReaderFan
Please link to the wiki here:http://lostinspace.wikia.com
How many edits have you made on that wiki? Many. Most of the episode pages were created, but left empty. I supplied the episode pages with pictures, synopsis, and extra information to each episode page.
How many days/months have you been editing there? It's been about a year in a half to two years.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I don't think any special users are around...except for Chris, who welcomed to to the Wiki when I joined...however he adopted it himself. I've only been able to contact him that one time. He just doesn't respond.
Any other information: I've worked hard on this wiki. I want it to be a success. There is NO comment section at the bottom of the pages. If there was a comment section at the bottom of the page, I fell more people would join and more members would post their comments
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hi! Unfortunately, you cannot have two adoption requests open at the same time. Please pick which wiki you'd rather adopt. Thank you! Kamikaze839 03:06, May 9, 2014 (UTC)
I'd rather adopt the "Lost In Space Wiki". I've just spent so much time there working on pages and things. If you go there you'll see what all I've done. I DID try to adopt the Partials Wiki, but I was told I could not. That Wiki is just going to die off....too bad. :(
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)You still can adopt it, it's just that you can't unless you are currently actively editing it even as the adoption request is open. Kamikaze839 21:48, May 9, 2014 (UTC)
I'd rather adopt the Lost In Space Wiki. I honestly don't know exactly what you said above. But either a yes or no would be best. The Partials Wiki is a dead duck. I WAS willing to try to take it on. But I no longer wish that. Thank you.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Kamikaze can't definitively give a "yes" or "no" because he isn't Staff (and neither am I). If you have decided to adopt Lost in Space Wiki, he is saying, you will need to have been editing there consistently at the time of adoption. Since it takes over a week for a request to receive official Staff response, typically, anyway, you should be OK if you start editing the wiki now and keep at it (good, constructive edits every day or so) for a week. Thisismyrofl (talk) 23:33, May 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights on the wikia; I also turned on article comments for you. Good luck with the wikia!
- Your other request was never answered by staff; only a staff member can answer a request and you should not assume the answer is "no" until they do so. Should you make another request at some point, please remember that non-staff comments are meant to help, and are often really good suggestions, but they are not the final answer to your request. It is correct, however, that you can only adopt one wikia per month. So if you wish you may ask again about Partials Wiki in late June. -- Wendy (talk) 03:14, May 16, 2014 (UTC)