Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Love Live Wiki

What is your username? Ethrundr

Please link to the wiki here: 'Love Live Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 191 edits per February 16, 2013.

How many days/months have you been editing there? February 2, 2013

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
There is no admin availabe for this wikia. it seems that the founder just deserted the wiki.

Any other information:

I realized that my edit count and joining date is still low, but considering that the anime is currently on air and the wikia need to be built really quick enough to attract attention, I thinks that admin power will be necessary, especially on handling the technical stuffs: Protecting page, designing themes, activating features and etc.

Hi. Your contributions look good but they were all made in two days. In order to adopt a wiki you need to have edited there for at least a week, and discussed the issue with other active contributors. Please start editing again, and also start a blog about adopting the wiki. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 00:29, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
As requested, I've created the forum page: Love Live Wikia Adoption. Also, as additional information, the user named Samantha538193, who previously edit this page by replacing my name with his, is doing it without prior notice to me. - Ethrundr (Local Talkpage) 18:18, February 10, 2013 (UTC) [Edited in: 19:29, February 12, 2013 (UTC)]