Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
How many days/months have you been editing there?
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- 20:07, April 25, 2014 (diff | hist) Improve Wikia on Tycio's wall
- 00:31, April 25, 2014 (diff | hist) Improve Wikia on Tycio's wall
- 07:29, March 11, 2014 (diff | hist) . . (-15) . . Lunaria Story Wiki (top)
- 03:31, November 7, 2013 (diff | hist) . . (+21) . . Category:Enemies (Adding categories)
- 06:43, October 15, 2013 (diff | hist) N Looks good so far on LGoddessl's wall
- 20:26, June 21, 2013 (diff | hist) . . (+21) . . N Category:Pets (Created page with " Category:Content")
- 22:26, November 18, 2013 (diff | hist) . . (+100) . . m Flame Set
Any other information:
I have communicate with other admins or they will make this wikia better, so I inform them about my plan, so I did make some content where you need to have admins right for (edit sidebar). But I see the admins are really inactive, so even Tyico posted a reply to my message, he didn't had did much edits in the past, so I ask if I may adopt the wikis, because I want to improve this wikia.
Hey! looks like the founder is still active. I understand she does not want you to be an admin yet so your going to have to wait. Thanks!
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)The founder appears to be active and last edited on April 25th. Per the adoption requirements, the admins must have not edited for at least 60 days. Also, it appears you asked her and she doesn't want you becoming an admin just yet. You can come back once you've met the requirements. --Flawless Diva (talk) 22:04, May 18, 2014 (UTC)
I agree with Kuby and Diva, the admin is active. If you follow their wishes and continue to participate in the community and especially with the other admin, I believe that the founder will grant you admin rights. Good luck!
Nick 21:47, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
I understand, so I withdraw my request to adopt, because they stick with the wikia that they have. At this moments I will spend my time on other things and also thanks for your responses.