What is your username? Deadcoder
Please link to the wiki here: 
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2, or over 8000 if you count the other wiki of the same language and topic that I run.
How many days/months have you been editing there? a few days, or almost a year, if you count the wiki's active counterpart
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 2008, Xanadu
Any other information:
codelyoko.wikia.com started as a fork of a dying editthis wiki. Since then, we have grown significantly. That wiki also started as a fork of the same wiki. It is however, mostly abandoned. The people from my wiki want to salvage that wiki, and clean up some of the vandalism. I know this is an unusual case, but I would appreciate if I would be granted crat privileges.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Hey, I see you're not really active on the wiki. I'm afraid two edits are not enough, maybe editing a little bit more will help my adopting the wiki. Good luck! 21:05, November 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. 2Actimv is correct; in order to adopt the wiki you need to be actively editing there.
- That said, I am a bit unclear on what your purpose for adopting this wiki actually is. If you wish to merge the two wikis, then you only need admin rights on the wiki which will be the "final" wiki -- you can export/import pages from the other and merge the two. Please see Help:Merging wikis for a more detailed explanation of the process. I assume you would want to keep your wiki even though this one has more pages, but if that is wrong it would be one reason to adopt this one.
- I have started regularly editing this one; and would like to adopt the Lyoko Wiki. Please keep my other request on hold. It is true that the lyoko wiki has more pages, but there is a very large percentage of extreme stubs and spam. I would like for you to please reconsider my adoption request soon.
- Code Lyoko Wiki: User: Deadcoder 17:40, November 28, 2013 (UTC)